Share | 

Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucarioBuizelFurret
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 am

When I first saw Cinccino, I had no idea it would be used. And, whileI usually can't spell it right, i'd like to know how to make me own. Share a set here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
pokefan5432
Gym Leader/Elite 4
Gym Leader/Elite 4

PostSubject: Re: Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Cinccino so cute, yet so deadly.

Evs: 252 attack, 252 speed, Jolly Nature Item: Choice Band or Life Orb. Ability: Skill Link or Technician

Moves Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, U-turn.

Chosing the best item: Both Choice Band and Life Orb are acceptable options it just depends on if you want to hit a little harder or have the ability to change moves. Something to think about is Cinccino takes 79-93% damage a max attack non-boosted Mach Punch from Conkeldurr, and 84-99% from a max attack Choice Banded Technician Scizor with Bullet Punch.

chosing the best ability: Again both of the listed abilitys are perfectly viable, you should know that if you use Technician it will take four hits to do more damage then Skill Link but should you hit all five times with a tail slap your base power with Technician will be 185 over 125. So Skill Link is better for breaking subs and Technician is a little better for more power.

How to use:You send Cinccino in and basically just Tail Slap the hell out of everything that isn't ghost, steel, or rock type. You have Rock Blast and Bullet Seed for coverage, and U-turn to get the hell out of a bad spot for cinncino.
Back to top Go down
VictinisRage
Begining Member
Begining Member

PostSubject: Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Cinccino, the rodent Pokemon, which makes it's appearance in B/W. Cinccino is a unique Pokemon, as it gets good moves and good abilities.

"So Cute To Be a Technician"

Jolly @ Life Orb/Choice Band.
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 Hp.
Technician.
U-turn, Tail Slap, Wake Up Slap and Rock Blast.

Cinccino STAB Tail Slap can break through Substitutes as it is a multi-turn attack and can really put a dent in teams. U-turn is used for scouting and checking out the opponents strategy. Wake Up Slap can be used to shatter through steel types which will other-wise wall Cinccino and lastly Rock Blast gives more coverage over the flying terrors, such as Skarmory and Gliscor. Choice bad is used for the pure power, but since it locks you into one move you may prefer Life Orb, thought the recoil may make you think wisely. Jolly nature gives you a faster speed boost and allows to revenge any non-scarf Pokemons with ease.

"Let Me Show My Skills"
Adamant @ Choice Band.
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 Hp.
Skill Link.
Bullet Seed/Knock Off, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, U-turn.

This is Cinccino's best and most powerful set. Skill Link + Choice Band usually equal a good deal of damage, if not a KO. Bullet Seed takes care of any bulky waters who may try to switch in and burn Cinccino, such as Jellicent, however Knock Off is a great support option which can support the entire team, by getting rid of the opponents held items. Rock Blast hits Gliscor and Skarmory hard and since it will always hit 5 times, as will Bullet Seed, Latios will also be dented. Tail Slap is a great move and since it will hit 5 times it will most times, KO a lot of Pokemon's. U-turn, as before is used to scout and figure out the opponents strategy. The item of choice is Choice Band, merely for the raw power.

"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th   

Back to top Go down

Cinccino - Febuary 6th to Febuary 13th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1