Search
Share | 

SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
harrisontwplegend
Begining Member
Begining Member

PostSubject: SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

I would like to invite you to a Skype pokemon friendcodes groupchat that battles/trades/chats, and it is becoming popular. All you need to do to join is send a Skype friend request to bigjon357. just send the request with the words: i want in the group! If you dont have skype because your worried it cost money your Wong! Skype to Skype is free! check it out at: www.Skype.com and notice that skype to skype ( what this groupchat uses) IS FREE! get it NOW! AND SEND A SKYPE FRIEND REQUEST TO bigjon357 today!My Skype Pokemon friend code exchange group chat is now at 50 ppl and growing ! We have tournaments every other weekend!!!! Send a Skype friend request to bigjon357 to get in some hot battling! what r u waiting for skype is free! Send the request today! bigjon357! bigjon357! bigjon357!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamershangout.forumotion.com

SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1