June Fiesta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokefan5432
Gym Leader/Elite 4
Gym Leader/Elite 4

PostSubject: June Fiesta   Sun May 13, 2012 12:50 am

The 2012 June Fiesta
Half a year has passed on Auramasters and the website has been quite lively these past 5 months. Despite the fact that we have lost some gym leaders and many members have been unattending Auramasters for a long time, the website has been very active and lively. To celebrate the fun and joy spread around these few months of 2012, Auramasters is opening up a tournament, not like any other. A tournament so astounding that you wont hesitate to join. The rules are rather simple, though can be complicated if read without care.Since this tournament would be different than the typical elimination, This will be explained in detail.
The format for the tournament is:
A: Each conestant will start off with 1000 points, every time they win or lose a battle, they shall report it to Pokefan2543 or Alphaninja909 via PMs on Chatango to check, then the leaderboard will change daily, showing how much points you have. For each win gains you 100 points and for each loss removes 100 points from the contestant.
B: At the end of June, the person with the most points wins, and a prize is awarded to them. Yes, i said PRIZE, though it depends on your amount of points.
C: There is a limit of 16 contestants, and the tournament will be canceled if less than 8 join., so if less than 8 people are in, try making others join.
D: Challenging the same guy more than twice in the same week is against the rules, you cannot spam battle weaker opponents for points.
The rules are as followed:
1. STANDARD TEAMS: This tournament is going to be a tournament for the OU standard tier, so anyone using ubers shall be reported to Pokefan2543 or Alphaninja909 via PMs on chatango.Then the user shall be disqualified.
2. NO CHEATING: No lying to the point checkers about your battle to gain points, and if you are caught lying, you will automatically lose 500 points.
3. ANY FORM OF POKEMON BATTLING ALLOWED: You are able to not only use the Nintendo DS system in this tournament, but also simulators like Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown, though the opponent must be ok with this.
4. NO BREAKING THE CLAUSES: They are Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, and OHKO Clause. Should you break one of these clauses you will be disqualified.
5..NO BANNED ITEMS OR ABILITIES: Banned items or abilities are unallowed, if you are caught using items which are banned ( look them up, we are following smogon rules for this tournament) you will be immmediately disqualified.
The end date for registration is the 31st of May and the tournament will last for all of June.

Contestants for the '2012 June Fiesta'
-Pokefan2543
-Alphaninja909
-Bahadmut
-Marillmaster1
-Blaze12xz
-GameMasterGG
-Vicitinsrage
-Lucariobuizelfurret

Last edited by pokefan5432 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ninja909
Begining Member
Begining Member

PostSubject: I MUST JOIN!   Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I would liek to join, this tournament would be epic, i want other dudes to join too so it doesnt get canceled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blaze12xz
Begining Member
Begining Member

PostSubject: Re: June Fiesta   Fri May 18, 2012 10:42 am

count me in
cbb doing it on ds so pokemon online it is Smile
good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
VictinisRage
Begining Member
Begining Member